Skip to main content

Did you really think that I disappeared?


The last few months have been hectic and very rewarding. PIM's word :-) is spreading in APJ region at a very good pace. It is thrilling to be part of it.

While deservedly taking some rest with my family in Italy, I diligently planned out my publications in the lead-up to Christmas. There are few things that I learned about PIM in the manufacturing industry that I am keen to share once I will be able to articulate them :-(

Stay tuned! - this is what on the roster for the next couple of months:

  • PLM, PDM, and PIM. 
  • Challenges in Fashion supply chain (probably a series of 3 installments)
  • Photo shooting  - a smart streamlined process underpinned by PIM and DAM
  • Gartner, Ventana, and The Information Difference take on PIM and MDM (3 installments)
  • How PIM helps manufacturers to boost their revenue
Catch you soon.

P.S. For those who love Italy, that's a picture of Sorrento. 

Comments